Lemon Ricotta Pancakes
1. Combine the flours, baking powder, and 1/4 tsp. salt in a large bowl.Â Reserve.
2. Beat the milk with eggs in another bowl. Add the ricotta, lemon zest and vanilla and beat until creamy.
3. Fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture until thoroughly combined. Let batter stand 10 minutes.
4. Spray skillet with cooking spray. Heat the skillet over medium heat. Using a 1/4 measuring cup, spoon batter into the hot pan. Cook until bubbles form on top of each pancake, about 3 minutes. Carefully turn and cook the other side until bottoms are golden in color, 2 minutes more.
5. Serve topped with fresh blueberries, and maple syrup if desired.