Gourmet Cooker Chicken and Vegetables
- Clean and prepare chicken. Season with your favorite seasoning
- Cut vegetables to bite size pieces.
- Fill the bottom of the gourmet cooker with the vegetables.
- Place your clean, prepared/seasoned roaster chicken on top of your vegetables. You may add any additional spices you like as well as a small amount of water or stock. If you like, do not add any additional moisture, the chicken and vegetables will cook fine in the natural juices from the chicken.
- Turn the base on setting #4 HIGH and dinner will be ready in 2-3 hours. Use setting #3 MEDIUM for 4-6 hours, or setting #2 LOW for 6-8 hours. Setting #1 is used for hot holding of food once it’s been cooked.
Enjoy your healthy and delicious meal!